|Arbeitsort / Firmensitz||Berlin, Germany|
|Veröffentlicht||24. November 2015|
We are EatFirst
EatFirst developers build next-generation systems that allow us to deliver great-tasting, healthy food to all Berlin. We cook our own food in our own kitchens. We are equally proud of building our own website and apps.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer. We work with cutting-edge tools, single-page apps, RESTful API's and a very flexible and agile work environment. The work is fast paced, stimulating and fun. We have a young team in Berlin playing a proactive role in shaping the future of our young startup on an international level.
- Turn our platform into a great user experience
- Continuous development and optimization of our website and backoffice area
- Autonomous development and implementation of new features
- Ensuring accessibility, usability and performance for desktop, mobile and tablet
Who we’re looking for
- Ability to use OO Patterns, flux architecture and git
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic and a have a self-structured way of working
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Ownership: your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important
- Chance to work with cutting edge tools and complex challenges
- Great work environment: daily fruits and drinks, regular social events (join our social committee!), tailored IT-trainings, flat hierarchies, tennis table in the office and more
- Tasty food at employee discount
- Pension scheme
- Discount from external partners
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application in English via email@example.com !