|Arbeitsort / Firmensitz||Berlin, Germany|
|Veröffentlicht||30. August 2017|
The world of photography is black, white and colorful, surprising and mesmerizing, inspiring and full of life. LUMAS was created to spread this enthusiasm to a wide audience. That is why we work day-in and day-out to offer high-value, original editions at affordable prices. You can already experience exhibitions and get to know our artist’s works up close and personal in more than 40 galleries in locations such as Berlin, London, Paris, New York, and Dubai.
LUMAS is part of Avenso GmbH, which was founded in 1999 and includes our own photo lab, WhiteWall, and is on track to expand. Currently, we have over 400 coworkers worldwide.
Together, we are creating inspirational places – and we are growing!
For our LUMAS eCommerce-Team we are looking for a
- Support the QA Manager in conceptualizing and developing end-consumer-tests (Black-Box-Testing)
- Assist with planning, coordination and implementation of manual tests
- Release signoffs, documentation and tracking of bugs (Jira)
- Implementing post-tests of rectified errors
- Website-monitoring and maintenance of the QA Backlog
- Assist with designing and implementing automated frontend tests (Codeception, PHP)
- Advisory function in the eCommerce Product- and Project management
- Close cooperation with the developers and other departments
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar qualifications
- At least two years work experience in Quality Assurance
- Explorative and manual testings are integrative elements of agile software-developing for you
- Knowledge of web applications and QA processes
- Experience with agile methods like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with at least one of the following coding languages: e.g. PHP, Python, Ruby
- Database knowledge (e.g. SQL) is a plus
- You are a team player and take ownership and initiative
- You have high quality standards towards your own results
- Good communication skills in English and German
- An innovative and international environment as the continuously expanding market leader for art editions with long-term perspectives
- Attractive products which excite customers, partners and us every day
- Opportunity to shape the LUMAS future in a growing team
- An atmosphere that encourages you to spark change
- A flat hierarchy and an open working atmosphere
Please submit your online application, including your salary expectations and your preferred starting date.
Any queries? Please contact Rosalina Stuckert via email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!